Thursday, June 17, 2010

Camela's teachers on a mission to purchase her book

Camela was outside riding her bike when two of her preschool teachers drive up. I'm sitting on the computer creating my blog post when Camela pops her head in the door yelling, "mommie, mommie my teachers are here." I lift my body from the chair and make my way to the front door rather puzzled, I don't remember scheduling a summer meeting, I thought. I kept my smile as I was truly ready and eager to greet them.

Hello Ladies, I welcomed.

"Do you have books for sale, and if so, can we get two with your famous autograph signatures?" they cut right to the chase.

"Of course we do, and we would be more than honored to sign them," I assured .

We talk briefly about the book, Camela and I sign and off the ladies go.

Now I'm thinking rats, I let them go without taking photos. I will do better next time as I would love for my blogging community to see all the wonderful people that go out of their way and even pop up at our door unannouced to get a copy of Camela's book or shall I say her story.

No comments:

Post a Comment