Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday - One Good Thing

Thankful Thursday - One Good Thing! I know there are a lot of bad things going on out there. With the economy. With the government. Death rocking the neighborhoods. I could go on and on.

The one thing I always try to do, is see the good in everything even when not so good things are staring me in the face (literally knocking the door down). I know that in every bad situation there is at least One Good Thing.

One Good Thing - To love and treasure every moment in this all-too-short life, to hug, kiss, and laugh often, to always tell our friends and family that we love them no matter what—to enjoy and cherish what is and stop worrying about what should and shouldn’t be.

This is Thankful Thursday and I will be posting every Thursday One Good Thing. I ask all to look at your day, your week or even your month and join me on Thursday's posting One Good Thing:-) Pass this on we all can use One Good Thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment